Thursday, December 18, 2014

Honey Creme

This.






















This was the most happening, hipster or hippening that I ever did on a weekday night.

I joined in the craze yo!

Eh not quite though as my friends and I happened to be in the area after dinner and she mentioned that it was nice, so we decided to give it a shot. Was supposed to share with a friend but I ended eating most of it. #whatdiet

Verdict?

While I'm not really a fan of soft serve, this was quite all right as it was really soft (duh!) and didn't had the milky after-taste that I dislike. And the honey comb makes up for it as it was the right amount of sweetness and doesn't taste that artificial.

But it cost $6 for a small cup and after thoughts were "Meh-I-most-probably-will-not-buy-it-again-but-the-boys-might-like-it-so-most-probably-will-buy-it-just-for-them" #thoughtsofamother

No comments: