Monday, March 2, 2015

Work it

In life, its not always from head to toe, you know what I'm saying? Sometimes, its easier to get from the bottom up and hey, isn't that what we're all trying to do?

Work our way up.

With these motto in mind, I'll let my shoes do the talking and style my way up.



























   

               
                             Grandora Oxfords
Arelaven Heels


































Luma Flats
Fling Flats
These are some of the looks that I've styled up to go with the Aldo women shoes and rest assured I'll only style clothes that I'll personally will wear. Not that I'm a stylist though.

PS: Go take a look see now and get a S$10 voucher when you sign up for their newsletter! While you're at it, use my voucher code ZBAPPpe* during check out for additional 15% off!
*valid only for new customer


PPS: This post has been brought to you by Zalora.

No comments: