Thursday, July 23, 2015

Super George

"So what can he do?" I asked my 3 year old. He looked serious for a while before a glint of cheekiness flashed through his eyes. He looked at me and reply, "Super George can fly! Can run! And he can fight!"

And he is a make believe superhero my 3 year old came up with.

One night as we were getting ready for bed, I heard the 2 boys shouting Super George! Super George! while jumping up and down from my bed and running in and out of the room. I was highly amused as I've never heard of this character before and thought it might be a new cartoon that they saw on the television. So when I asked Benjamin if Super George was a new cartoon, he said, "No! Super George came from Didi!"

And that my friends, was how Super George is born.

































Stay tune for more adventures of Super George.

No comments: